Kingswood car hire
With the prices of petrol and diesel so high in today’s market, maximising fuel economy can be a very important consideration for anyone hiring a car in the Kingswood area and beyond Smoke Rings shop http://weedlex.com/tags/adults weedinfocus.com On http://selectbestdatingsites.com/ you can find useful tips how to select best dating sites and get successful online dating experience. We consider all this information that you can xhoose site with members having similar dating goals as you. Traditional dating may be quite tricky and often requires a lot of effort, besides it does not always get you the results you have been longing for. Traditional dating may be quite tricky and often requires a lot of effort, besides it does not always get you the results you have been longing for. .
Fortunately, there are many things you can do to ensure you get the best possible fuel economy when driving your hire car, including the following:
- Drive smoothly – check the road ahead, look out for other traffic and avoid abrupt acceleration and braking
- Don’t keep the engine running or pump the accelerator when you’re not on the move – this can increase both engine wear and emissions
- Check your hire car’s tyre pressures regularly, including when you first pick it up – under-inflated tyres can increase your fuel consumption
- Drive your hire car within the speed limits – this will use less fuel than if you drive too fast, and of course it is also safer
- Remove any necessary weight from your hire car, such as roof racks, as these can increase air resistance and therefore your fuel consumption
- Only use air conditioning and mobile phone chargers when necessary, as these can also increase fuel consumption.
By taking these simple steps, you can help ensure you keep your hire car fuel bill as low as possible . If you want any more tips for economical driving, just ask your Kingswood car hire company for some further pointers on how to save fuel.